Today was the open house for Alexa's new preschool, the Mini-Mustangs. All four of us managed to make it there right one time at 5pm with everything we planned to take tonight - her new pillow and sunscreen. I still need to get some lotion to take and retrieve Alexa's change of clothes and stuffed animal from her old school to take Monday.
Tonight was Alexa and Chris' first chance to see the school and I hadn't seen it since February. The open house was for about half the students, with the other half having their open house an hour later. Alexa had a great time checking out all the new toys but didn't spend too much time talking with the other students. Kaya also had a great time checking out all the new stuff. I was very pleased with the selection of toys and how they almost all taught things without being overtly educational.
I was surprised that in 19 students there are two Olivias and two Paytons. I knew Olivia was a popular name recently, but I hadn't realized Payton was so popular too. I am quite happy that we picked names that that is unlikely to happen to our girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment