Its been awhile, but in the words of FlyLady, I am just going to jump right in, right where I am. If I get a chance to go back and catch up on most of the spring I will but we have lots of fun stuff coming up so now is a great time to "get back in the blog."
June is here, so it is starting to really warm up here in the Valley, which means we are on the hunt for fun indoor things to do. Alexa's favorite place, Jump and Shout - a combination people size hamster maze and indoor bounce house, closed in March. We recently discovered the indoor playland near our house (which we had checked out a while ago and been disappointed) was renamed and under new management. Alexa loved it, but unfortunately, not quite as much for little ones Kaya's size. It was also still a little tired inside, but definitely worth keeping in mind for somewhere to burn off Alexa energy on the hot days of summer.
Alexa is starting preschool on Monday and she is very excited. We still need to either find her backpack this weekend or get a new one, and label her blanket and a set of clothes, but otherwise I think we have everything else ready for her first, first day of school. We went clothes shopping last weekend and picked out a few new outfits and some new shoes. I even find a mini-pillow pet that matches the pillow pet she sleeps with for her nap time pillow.
No comments:
Post a Comment