For the past couple months I have been trying really hard to make it to the Gym and get some exercise on Monday and Wednesday nights. I have been really busy this week and with weekend plans coming up, I just didn't have the energy to go tonight. On top of that, Chris wasn't feeling well, so I decided to take the girls out to dinner at one of the few places I really like that Chris doesn't really care for - Popeye's. Popeyes is a fried chicken chain that started in the South and isn't too common around here - I think there might be 3 in Phoenix total.
I got hooked on Popeye's while living in Virginia, where the chain is quite common. When I moved back to Tucson, there was only one location in Tucson - on the far, far east side of town but I would happily make the drive out there fairly often. I don't eat it very often any more, and especially since trying to eat out less and healthier in general it is definitely on my list of guilty pleasures.
As we were having dinner, I was reminded of a Zappo's commercial I have seen and thought it fit for me tonight - instead of working out, here I was eating fried chicken.
I have never ordered from Zappos, or even visited their website, but I find their commercials amusing.
No comments:
Post a Comment