Kaya, Chris, Becky & Alexa

Sunday, January 23, 2011

A playroom is born

Around Christmas time I started rearranging our guest room/craft room into a guest room/play room, with half or so of the toys moving from the living room and all my craft stuff migrating to my office, since I am working from home less now and I don't keep much work at home anyway. Today we got it mostly finished off. I got the lower rack of the closet cleared out so we could hang Alexa's dress up dresses and Chris hung the mirrors I got so she has somewhere to admire her beautiful outfits.

The playroom isn't anything too elaborate but it clears up our living room some - some, not all - gives the girls a place to watch movies if we are trying to keep them out of the way - although the TV is literally 1/10th or less the size of or regular TV - and as an added bonus will hopefully keep me from just using the guest room to stockpile things I don't know where to put, which means we will hopefully always have an easily usable guest room. So, if you have been planning a visit, come on over, the weather is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment